No products in the cart.
A diligent, nature-loving and subtle personality is the driving force behind my creativity. I have worked in different establishments that accounts for my 20+ years of experience in advertising, branding, and communication design. Over the years, through developing a diverse array of assignments – my design skills and creativity have much more to offer than ever before.
Graphic design is more than just aesthetics. Working creatively to seamlessly blend design and content into highly effective marketing communications are my key capabilities. I have extensive practice and exercise in Set and Interior design, Corporate Branding, Campaign Design, Illustration, Advertising, Publication Design, and content copywriting.
For the most part, I have worked with renowned local and international organizations. Started my career as a set designer for a commercial production company, later serviced in a couple of advertising agencies, and currently working with Katara – Cultural village (Qatar) for the last 14 years. Along the way! have been doing freelance design works for several individuals and companies. Other than my work, I often take out time for sculpture and exploring nature. Some of the vital achievements along with my professional race as follows:
- Graphic Visualzation for short period by Qatar Museum Authority (2010).
- Creative design input on Doha 2010 project with Ministry of Culture,
- Arts & Heritage (2010). Art directed several TV commercials for leading brands in Pakistan (2001-2003).
- Certificate for good performance in design for 17th Arabian Gulf Cup, Qatar (2004).
- Logo and brand development for 3rd West Asian Games Doha 2005. (2005).
- Certificate of good performance in design for Doha Asian Games 2006, Qatar (2006).
- Brand Development for many local and international firms.